Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Death of President Lyndon Johnson

President Lyndon Johnson


Dreams from the LORD 2011-2015
11 August 2015

Last night I had a very long dream, but most of the details are gone from me now.  The part of the dream that I remember was at the very end.  I was with President Lyndon Johnson (1963-1969) and he was acting very strange.  We walked into this room where he knelt down and put a loaded revolver to his head.  I closed my eyes and put my hands over my ears and said, “Don’t do it!”  I opened my eyes and saw the dead body of President Johnson—it looked like he had put a bullet through his head; his face was covered with blood.

Maybe this dream means that President Johnson’s brand of liberalism will die out in the future.

Psalm 34: 21:  "Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate."

Dreams from the LORD
D'Souza exposes the secret history of LBJ
LBJ and the Killing of JFK with Roger Stone

Dreams from the LORD 2011-2018
4 October 2018

Last night I had a dream where I saw a younger LBJ:  he wasn’t President, but still a U.S. Senator.  LBJ was talking with a few other U.S. Senators.  They were conspiring against JFK.  It was a very long dream, but most of the details are gone from me now.

In this dream, LBJ represents the Deep State; JFK represents President Donald Trump.  The Deep State is comprised of establishment Democrats and Republicans who are trying to undermine President Trump’s agenda.  Some people think that LBJ was behind JFK’s assassination in 1963.

If powerful men cannot kill you, they will engage in character assassination and smear campaigns to ruin your reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment